Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Not So Perfect Mom Meal Plan #1


Welcome to my first menu plan! I hate to organize, clean, (just ask my husband) but I DO love to meal plan! I love looking up recipes, trying new things, figuring out the grocery list- I know it sounds weird. But hey, I think you're weird if you "enjoy" organizing or cleaning!
Anyway- so for all of you out there that hate meal planning- I am going to try posting a week's worth of meal plans for you, grocery list included! Because I'm that nice! :) I'm only doing 5 meals to give yourself one day of leftovers and one day if you go out to eat. I will try to do at least twice a month, more if I can. These are recipes that I have enjoyed that I have found throughout the blog world! Enjoy!

Meal 1: OMG Chicken,Steamed Rice, Steamed Broccoli

Meal 2: Taco Soup (Crockpot) Chips, cheese

Meal 3: Chicken Parmesan Casserole, Garlic bread, Peas

Meal 4: Pork Chops with Gravy and Fried Potatoes

Meal 5: Slow Cooker Pizza


Ingredients:
Mayo
Parmesan cheese
10 Chicken breast
Italian bread crumbs
Brown rice
Broccoli
Garlic
Hot red pepper flakes
Marinara sauce
Basil
Mozzerella cheese
Parmegiano Reggiano
Garlic croutons (5 oz.)
1 lb. Hamburger Beef
Taco Seasoning envelope
Sweet onion
Red pepper
Green bell pepper
Orange or yellow bell pepper
15 oz. can black beans
15 oz. kidney beans
15 oz. pinto beans
15 oz. can corn
Rotel
15 oz. can diced tomatoes
Salsa
8 oz. tomato sauce
Tortilla chips
Cheese
Garlic bread
Frozen Peas
2 lbs. boneless pork loin chops
Chicken broth
Apple juice
Whipping cream
Thyme
Cornstarch
Lemon juice
3 large russet potatoes
Smoked paprika
Can refrigerated pizza dough
1-2 cups pizza sauce
1-2 cups mozzarella cheese
Toppings for pizza


5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We just found your blog. You have a great blog with yummy recipes. Love the name of your blog.

    We are hosting our 2nd link party tomorrow and would like to invite you to link up with us.

    Thanks!
    The Busy Bee's,
    Myrna and Joye

    http://thebusybhive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I will stop by tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Your menu items look great! I have never tried slow cooker pizza! Going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness- it is amazing! I don't even make it in the oven anymore. You should definitely try it!

      Delete
  3. pinned it :) thanks for sharing.
    cass-eats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Not So Perfect Mom | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs